Go Back   Asian Webbies > Traffic Trades and Gallery Submissions

Traffic Trades and Gallery Submissions Looking for traffic traders or quality asian webmasters to submit galleries? Here is the place to be

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-18-2017, 10:47 AM
DiveAsia DiveAsia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
Talking 211K Twitter account for promo of Japanese sites

I can do a twitter promo of your site or boost your twitter account with RTs and posts.
I have a Japanese twitter account with over 211k followers.
Hit me up if you want me to push your site or twitter account.
Or, if you have an Asian site, I can do that as well.

I get 100s of out clicks every day from that account. Millions of impressions.

This is the first time I am offering this. So, its going to be cheapest time to get it done.
PM me please if you are interested in this service and the price for different things I can do.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-18-2017, 07:43 PM
ZENRA's Avatar
ZENRA ZENRA is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Japan
Posts: 62
Default

211K followers mostly from Japan or 211K followers for fans of JAV?

If the latter, please contact me over Twitter (see sig) or email support at zenra dot net.

Thank you.
__________________
ZENRA.net | Subtitled Japanese AV | @ZENRAMANIAC
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-18-2017, 10:52 PM
jscott's Avatar
jscott jscott is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Myanmar
Posts: 3,078
Default

Ya i'm interested too.

Please send me details too DA. Pricing and info you'd need etc.

Thank you
__________________
My best moneymakers now are:
Chaturbate hot cams, DTICash Japan girls! Bongacash super hot teenie cams, Camdough pinay camgirls
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-18-2017, 11:49 PM
DiveAsia DiveAsia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENRA View Post
211K followers mostly from Japan or 211K followers for fans of JAV?

If the latter, please contact me over Twitter (see sig) or email support at zenra dot net.

Thank you.
Thanks for the interest.
OK, here is some data attached for the past seven days, I only posted on twitter for four of those days. I also included where the followers are from.
I think if you check your account, you'll find a disproportionate amount of followers from Indonesia. I have close to a million followers total on twitter, and I find that to be the case. They love Asian porn.
But you'll see a lot of my followers are from Japan.
That should give you a good idea of the demographics. Let me know if you want to try something. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Ya i'm interested too.

Please send me details too DA. Pricing and info you'd need etc.

Thank you
OK, will private message you. BTW, do you have a twitter account? Or are you looking to just link to your sites?

With this account, it has never linked to any pay site. Only webcam sites. So, whatever campaign I do for anyone will be the first. Because I am officially a whore now, selling myself for money. First time for everything I guess.

I also, don't really want any campaign I do to over lap with someone else's so it's kind of first come first serve.

OK, cheers guys.

edit: oh sorry, and I only accept paypal.

sorry, could not upload here, I get an error of wrong type of compression.
Here are two links to the data:
twit 1
twit 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twit.jpg (38.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg twitana.jpg (55.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 7.21.25 AM.png (68.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by DiveAsia; 08-18-2017 at 11:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-19-2017, 10:24 AM
ZENRA's Avatar
ZENRA ZENRA is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Japan
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiveAsia View Post
Thanks for the interest.
OK, here is some data attached for the past seven days, I only posted on twitter for four of those days. I also included where the followers are from.
I think if you check your account, you'll find a disproportionate amount of followers from Indonesia. I have close to a million followers total on twitter, and I find that to be the case. They love Asian porn.
But you'll see a lot of my followers are from Japan.
That should give you a good idea of the demographics. Let me know if you want to try something. Cheers!
Please send me an email when you've time. I may be interested. PM's here can be a bit wacky sometimes.
__________________
ZENRA.net | Subtitled Japanese AV | @ZENRAMANIAC
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-19-2017, 01:54 PM
DiveAsia DiveAsia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENRA View Post
Please send me an email when you've time. I may be interested. PM's here can be a bit wacky sometimes.
OK, just sent you an email. Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-19-2017, 03:02 PM
DiveAsia DiveAsia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENRA View Post
Please send me an email when you've time. I may be interested. PM's here can be a bit wacky sometimes.
You've got mail.
Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-22-2017, 04:03 PM
jscott's Avatar
jscott jscott is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Myanmar
Posts: 3,078
Default

replied via PM
__________________
My best moneymakers now are:
Chaturbate hot cams, DTICash Japan girls! Bongacash super hot teenie cams, Camdough pinay camgirls
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertise on Asian Webbies here. Visit Japan Porn Videos here.